TRIP RATES & INFORMATION
All Day (8-9 hours) – $275 per person (up to 6 people).
Combo Bottom Fishing and Salmon – $300 per person
Half Day (4-5 hours) – $200 per person (Buoy 10 and Spring Salmon only).
Must have at least 3 people for a trip – will pair groups together to try and fill boat.
Small Jet Boat:
All Day (8-9 hours) – $300 per person (up to 4 people).
Groups $300 per person (up to 3 people)
Single $525 for the day
- No Experience Necessary
- All fishing tackle and equipment is provided
- We always use the freshest bait and the best quality fishing tackle.
- Water Proof Shoes
- Rain Gear
- Warm Clothing (best to dress in layers)
- Camera or Video Camera (optional)
- Lunch and favorite beverage
- License and Tag*
*All participants must buy an Oregon Salmon/Steelhead license and tag before the trip. These are available at most Fred Meyer’s, Sport Shops, and some gas stations or online at the Department of Fish and Wildlife.
Terms and Policies
- 30 Day cancellation required. I reserve the right to cancel a trip due to weather, river conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances. In which cases, I will either reschedule the date or refund the deposit in full.
- $75.00 deposit per person required to reserve the date.
- Cash, Check, or PayPal
- We accept credit and debit with surcharge: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Client Is Responsible For Payment In Full For Any Trip Cancelled By The Client Within 14 days Of The Start Of The Trip.